Sep 26, 2012

WLW- Week 7



Weight Loss Wednesday- Week 7

Weight loss Goal:  70 lbs
Week 7 loss:  1 lb
Total loss:  10.5 lbs

Weekly workout details

Wednesday:  Gym
- 35 minutes on elliptical
- 25 Min with weights

Thursday:  Gym
- 35 minutes on treadmill
*Run/Walk- 2.5 miles
- 25 Min with weights

Friday:  None

Saturday:  None (none officially but we were in ATL and i probably walked 3 miles)

Sunday:  None

Monday: Gym
- 35 minutes on elliptical
- 25 Min with weights

Tuesday:   Gym
- 35 Min on Treadmill
*Run/Walk- 2.25 miles
- 25 Min with weights


Reflections:
*I am finally in the freaking double digits!!
* I am pretty content with the weight loss this week.  Of course i would love for it to be more.  However, considering we were out of town all weekend i thought it was pretty good.  I did bring my shake mix to ATL with me and had it for breakfast.  I wasn't able to make it any other time- and the food options that were available weren't the best.  I tried my best when it came to eating and drinking over the weekend.  When i got home i weighed myself just to see the damage from the weekend and i was up 2 lbs from last Wednesday.  I almost cried, so i worked super hard Monday and Tuesday and came in with -1 from last week.  So I am happy with it- a loss is a loss.
*  I haven't really been able to tell a difference in my clothes from a size perspective yet.  My clothes do fit better but i haven't had to go down a size yet.  I am hoping that will change very soon!  

2 comments: