Some Friday randoms...and a catch up post
- I traveled to Atlanta for a week in February for work. I don't usually like travelling for work, but this trip was fun. I was with a couple of co- workers so we enjoyed the week soaking up ATL, trying new restaurants, and working hard! Atlanta always makes me think of my engagement- it was nice to reminisce. :)
- I missed Valentines with Chris, as that was the week i was in ATL. So, we celebrated early (Valentines and our 6 month anniversary) with a nice dinner to Print Works. It was delicious!
- The stomach bug hit the Collins house in full force this year. I've never had the stomach bug before- after experiencing it in early March, i can confirm that it is just as terrible as it sounds . It took both Chris and I a good week to fully recover....we were quite the pair for a while! Thank goodness the dogs couldn't catch it!
- I had a couple of days of vacation to use up, so i spent the first couple of days in March spring cleaning. (I know, spending your vacation cleaning should be illegal). I got a lot accomplished- the spare closet/room cleaned out and organized and i moved a lot of things to our storage unit. One step closer to getting our condo on the Market!
- My babe started a new job! He is now working in Crop Insurance, yes, crop like farmers crops. :) I wonder if there are any chances of farmers market discounts....probably not! :)
- My parents and Chris and I made a trip to Richmond to visit Lora and Matt. We were there St. Patty's weekend. It was nice, as always, visiting Lora and Matt. It was a beautiful weekend- we did a little shopping and had a nice dinner on the water at The Boathouse.
Ding Dong Duncan)
- Chris celebrated his 29th birthday late March! We kicked off the celebration in Richmond and finished it up with a special dinner at one of our favorite places in Greensboro, Steak Street.
- Wedding season will officially begin for Chris and I in the next couple of weeks. We have 4 weddings to attend this year, with Chris as a groomsman in one! Lots or parties/showers to look forward to.
- I just booked a cabin at Barkwells for our 1 year anniversary in August! Chris and I
and the dogs are very much looking forward to it! We love it there.