Mar 30, 2012

Friday Randoms...

Some Friday randoms...and a catch up post

- I traveled to Atlanta for a week in February for work.  I don't usually like travelling for work, but this trip was fun.  I was with a couple of co- workers so we enjoyed the week soaking up ATL, trying new restaurants, and working hard!  Atlanta always makes me think of my engagement- it was nice to reminisce. :)

- I missed Valentines with Chris, as that was the week i was in ATL.  So, we celebrated early (Valentines and our 6 month anniversary) with a nice dinner to Print Works. It was delicious!
A sweet from my sweet


- The stomach bug hit the Collins house in full force this year.  I've never had the stomach bug before- after experiencing it in early March, i can confirm that it is just as terrible as it sounds .  It took both Chris and I a good week to fully recover....we were quite the pair for a while!  Thank goodness the dogs couldn't catch it!



- I had a couple of days of vacation to use up, so i spent the first couple of days in March spring cleaning.  (I know, spending your vacation cleaning should be illegal).  I got a lot accomplished- the spare closet/room cleaned out and organized and i moved a lot of things to our storage unit.  One step closer to getting our condo on the Market!

- My babe started a new job!  He is now working in Crop Insurance, yes, crop like farmers crops.  :)  I wonder if there are any chances of farmers market discounts....probably not! :)

- My parents and Chris and I made a trip to Richmond to visit Lora and Matt.  We were there St. Patty's weekend.  It was nice, as always, visiting Lora and Matt.  It was a beautiful weekend- we did a little shopping and had a nice dinner on the water at The Boathouse.
(Lora and Ding Dong Duncan)


- Chris celebrated his 29th birthday late March!  We kicked off the celebration in Richmond and finished it up with a special dinner at one of our favorite places in Greensboro, Steak Street.  


- Wedding season will officially begin for Chris and I in the next couple of weeks.  We have 4 weddings to attend this year, with Chris as a groomsman in one!  Lots or parties/showers to look forward to.  

- I just booked a cabin at Barkwells for our 1 year anniversary in August!  Chris and I and the dogs are very much looking forward to it!  We love it there.



No comments:

Post a Comment