Sep 12, 2012

WLW- Week 5



Weight Loss Wednesday- Week 5

Weight loss Goal:  70 lbs
Week 4 loss:  0 lbs
Total loss:  8 lbs

Weekly workout details

Wednesday:  Home sick = day of rest

Thursday:  Gym
- 20 Min on Elliptical
*Run/Walk- 2 miles
- 25 Min with weights

Friday:  None

Saturday:  40 minute walk with the dogs

Sunday:  None

Monday:  Gym
- 40 Min on Treadmill
*Run/Walk- 2.75 miles
- 15 Min with weights

Tuesday:   Gym
- 35 Min on Treadmill
*Run/Walk- 2.25 miles
- 15 Min with weights


Reflections:
*No loss this week, its hard not to get discouraged.  Chris and I can both see a difference in my body this week even with no loss- so, im going to just push forward and hope for a good loss next week!  I just changed up my bbv program so hopefully that will help some too.
* Knees are feeling good again.  I took 2 weeks off of running and eased back into it on Monday.  I felt great monday so i tried running again tuesday- i could tell i was starting to get sore so i took it kind of easy.  Im going to back off some again so that i dont over do it.  I cant wait until i can just run some without my knees and legs hurting!




No comments:

Post a Comment