Sep 6, 2012

WLW- Week 4 (A day late)

I was not able to get this posted yesterday- but i did weigh in!  Here are my updates for the week...



Weight Loss Wednesday- Week 4

Weight loss Goal:  70 lbs
Week 4 loss:  1.5 lbs
Total loss:  8 lbs

Weekly workout details

Wednesday:  Gym
- 20 Min on Treadmill
*Run/Walk- 1.25 miles
- 25 Min with weights

Thursday:  Gym
- 20 Min on Treadmill
*Run/Walk- 1.25 miles
- 25 Min with weights

Friday:  None

Saturday:  40 minute walk with the dogs

Sunday:  None

Monday:  None

Tuesday:  Gym
-10 Min on eliptical
* 1.25 miles
-10 Min on Treadmill
*walk- 1.0 miles
- 25 Min with weights


Reflections:
* Knees are still hurting me to run....ugh.  It is not my shoes- i've tried 2 different pair of running shoes and my knees still hurt.  Any advice???
*Chris can lose 4-5 lbs in a week- why is it so easy for guys to drop weight.  It makes me so mad!
*Chris and I are still shaking - in fact i will be ordering more mix today!  His favorite shakes are:  chocolate peanut butter or chocolate banana.  I like to mix mine up- usually i go for:  choclate peanut butter, plain chocolate, strawberry banana, or coffee.
*Happy to have week 4 down!  Cheers to week 5!

My favorite recipes post coming tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. It took me 3 months for my legs to adjust to running. I think its just part of getting old:( but it did get better after 3 months!You are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete