Aug 29, 2012

WLW- Week 3



Weight Loss Wednesday- Week 3

Weight loss Goal:  70 lbs
Week 3 loss:  2.5 lbs
Total loss:  6.5 lbs

Weekly workout details

Wednesday:  None

Thursday:  Gym
- 20 Min on Treadmill
*Run/Walk- 1.25 miles
- 25 Min with weights

Friday:  None

Saturday:  Gym
-20 Min on Treadmill
*Run/Walk- 1.20 miles
- 25 Min with weights

Sunday:  40 minute walk with the dogs

Monday:  Gym
-10 Min on eliptical
* 1.25 miles
-10 Min on Treadmill
*walk- 1.0 miles
- 25 Min with weights

Tuesday:  None


Reflections:
* I gave my knees a break this week- they had been hurting a bit from running.  So, i backed off and put in some time on the elliptical.  I still like running better- i just feel like I'm doing more- maybe it is because i can feel everything moving, haha.
*I continued with my BBV shakes for breakfast/lunch with an occasional snack in between.
*I feel really good lately and I'm starting to notice a little bit of difference in how my clothes fit.
*I haven't had any alcohol in 10 days- i really don't miss it at all.  To be honest this wasn't really intentional- i would just much rather eat my calories than drink them! :)
*I wish i had taken my measurements- i know that there is a good chance there will be a loss in inches even if there isn't much of a lb loss for the week.  I may take my measurements this weekend just to track that way too.
*Happy to have week 3 down!  Cheers to week 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment