Oct 5, 2011

Must Haves- Fall Edition

I thought it would be fun to do another version of my current 'Must Haves'.  You can see version 1 here.

In no particular order....my fall favorites are:

1- My Crock Pot
(This is not the crock pot I have)
There is just something about a crock pot meal in the fall!  I hate to admit, my crock pot normally collects dust during the summer months.  However, once the weather starts to cool off- I always find myself itching to make new crock pot yummies!
Two of my favorite crock pot meals are :  pulled pork and chicken taco soup.....YUM!

(Photo via)

2- Scarves
I love wearing scarves.  I think its a great way to accessorize your wardrobe- but also now that the weather is cool, its a great way to keep warm.  I have probably 15 scarves- you think I'm ready for the cold weather? :)

(Photo via)

3- Football
Who doesn't love football- whether it is being at the game or watching on TV?!


GO PIRATES!
(Photo via)


4- Dark Nail Polish
I always keep my toes polished- but during the fall i like to wear a dark color on my nails.  Here are some of my current favorites!

Lourve Me Lourve Me Not- OPI

Romeo and Joliet- OPI

Lincoln Park at Midnight- OPI

Damsel in a Dress- essie
Merino Cool- essie

Bahama Mama- essie
(All photos via)


5-  Baking
I absolutely LOVE to cook- but bake?  Most of the time, no thanks!  In the fall I get a baking bug- here are a few things i am going to try this year!

Pumpkin Cookie with brown butter frosting- Recipe Here

Southern Apple Crumble- Recipe Here

Blueberry and Lemon Tart- Recipe Here

(All photos via)

What are your favorite things this fall??


No comments:

Post a Comment