May 16, 2011

'Must Haves'

I was just reading my friend Nickie's blog and I loved her idea of a post on 'Must Haves'.

I have must haves of my own- but it's fun to read other peoples...you never know what fun goodies you will discover!

Here is my list of 'Must Haves'....

#1- Clinique 'Moisture Surge' Moisturizer- I.Am.Obsessed.  I have used the same brand of makeup for as long as i can remember but have always switched up my moisturizer.  I typically used brands that you could get at the drugstore- Aveeno, Dove, Jergens.  I was happy with my moisturizer until i got a sample 'Moisture Surge' in a Clinique gift with purchase.  I used it once and haven't looked back- it feels like silk on your skin and doesn't leave it feeling oily.  I highly recommend!  It is a bit expensive- but a little goes a LONG way!

#2- Dunkin Doughnuts Coffee- I'm with Nickie on this one!  I looooove Dunkin Doughnuts.  I have been a coffee drinker for a couple of years but never really had an opinion as to what brand was my favorite.  I was turned onto DD when i started working at my current job (3+ years ago).  This was the brand we buy/fix at work- and i must say it really is my favorite!


and to go with my DD coffee....

#3-  International Delight Coffee House Creamer White Chocolate Mocha- Ahhhhhmazing.  Go try some.  That is all i have to say about that!



# 4 Lipton Diet Green Tea- I have been on a mission to kick my diet coke habit, let me tell you, it has not been fun one bit!  I have been drinking so much water, but sometimes i just needed a little flavor in my life.  This is where green tea comes in- it is the perfect drink to curb my diet coke cravings! Yum!



#5 Chap stick- i do not discriminate against any chap stick!  I have to carry chap stick with me everywhere i go- it is a must!  I must have really dry skin because i feel like i go through a tub of chap stick a month.  Some of my favorites are: Neutrogena, Berts Bees, Mission (Serena Williams brand- LOVE!), Nivea, Blistex.  No lipstick for me, just chap stick please!

 

What are your 'Must Haves'???? 

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I am going to need to do a "must have" list as well!!! This sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! I need a new moisturizer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moisture Surge rocks its my fav summer time moisturizer!!

    ReplyDelete