Oct 18, 2011

Christmas Shopping

Every year i tell myself that i will be better about Christmas shopping.  That means NOT waiting until Dec 1st to start my shopping.  It seems like i try to start shopping early each year- but for whatever reason i don't truly get started until well into December.

I have 2 main reasons for trying to shop early:  1) I wont be stuck running around with all of the last minute shoppers the week of Christmas.  There is nothing i hate more than that!  2) The financial impact is not as great when you space out your purchases.  No one wants to drop tons of money on gifts for EVERYONE at once. 

So last week i made a conscious effort to begin my shopping - and let me tell you i am loving the fact that i am already half way through with all of my Christmas Shopping!

Here are a few places i have scored some really good deals at!

Buckhead Betties Warehouse Sale
Twice a year Buckhead Betties has a HUGE warehouse sale in Greensboro.  They have 1 in April and 1 in October.  I decided to go this year and get myself other people gifts.  They have everything from overnight bags to coolers and aprons.  It is SO cute!

Zulily
I just found out about Zulily (i know, i must be behind)!  They have some really cute things for all ages- and most always have pretty good sales.

Sierra Trading Post
Sierra Trading Post is my favorite site by far right now!  If you are not on their email distro list you are missing out.  I have bought quite a few things from there in the last week.  They send out the BEST email coupons- just today i got a coupon for an extra 45% off items (not my total purchase- but each item).  They have everything from shoes, to clothes, to home goods.

Amazon
Who doesn't love Amazon- they always have deals/sales going on.  Ive purchased a couple of items there recently- i will definitely be doing to Christmas shopping from Amazon!


Where are your favorite places to shop?  Who do you think has the best deals?

1 comment:

  1. I sooo have the same problem! I hate dropping money all at once! Thanks for the great links! I never heard about Sierra Trading Post! And Im alittle addicted to Zulily!

    ReplyDelete