Jun 23, 2011

Randoms...

Some random thoughts from this week.....

#1- Wedding Reception Invitations
I finally got my reception invitations in the mail last week!  Thank God!  I am so glad to be done with them- however, all i think about now is 'What if i forgot to send one to someone'.  It's causing me stress!  Also - my mom realized that we forgot to include where we blocked off rooms for out of town guests- so now i have to send an email to everyone I can think of that may need that information- awesome!  :)  So if you are reading this and are from out of town - you can reserve rooms at the Holiday Inn in Mebane.  Why reserve in Mebane you ask?  Oh- because it just happens to be Elon University's Parents weekend or Homecoming, or something (who cares!) the same weekend of my reception- awesome # 2! :)

#2- Party Time!
Chris is leaving tomorrow to head to the coast for his bachelor party- watch out!  After much back and forth- they have changed the location of his party- they are now heading to Carolina Beach.  It was a last minute decision based on the fact that a lot of people couldn't come.  I guess it is that time of year that everyone is busy with family vacations, weddings, parties, etc.  Either way- Chris is super excited and ready to get some fishing in!  Let's all pray that these boys behave! :)

#3- Work Trip
While Chris is away- I wish i had something fun planned to share with you while he is off having a grand ole time with his buddies.  Unfortunately i have nothing of the sort planned.  Instead i will be leaving at 6am Friday, yes you read that correctly, to head to Atlanta Georgia.  Every year, around this time, my company gathers in Atlanta for a kick off meeting.  We get together for 2 days to discuss the past years accomplishments as well as the upcoming years goals.  Its a good time to catch up with people i haven't seen in a long time as well as get together with colleagues and gear up for the new fiscal year.  It just happened that this year it fell on the same weekend as Chris' bachelor party.  On the bright side- at least i wont be sitting at home by myself this weekend worrying about what kind of trouble fun the boys are getting into! :)

#4- 'I Do' update
Just thought y'all might be interested to know that Chris and I say 'I Do' in 48 days!  And only 65 days until we get to celebrate with our friends and family at the reception!  I'm excited!!!!

#5- Wedding Gifts
Speaking of the wedding- I need some help from you!  I need ideas of what to get Chris for a wedding gift?!?!?  I have no idea- what were some of the gifts you gave your new husband on your wedding day?  Did you exchange gifts- not exchange gifts???

#6- Beazley
Everyone knows how much i love and adore my sweet dog Beazley- however, he has been a source of stress for me lately.  I know, hard to believe- but lately he has been causing me to lose sleep!  The dog loves to sleep in the bed with me- if you remember from this post, sleeping, and sleeping with me, is one of his favorite things to do!  However, recently he has been getting up and down multiple times a night.  Most think this would be no big deal- however, when he wants to get back in the bed he stands right next to my head and cries.  He cries until i wake up and sit up to let him jump back in the bed.  Why he cant just jump back in without my involvement is beyond me- however he thinks that there is only 1 way in the bed.....and that requires me sitting up and him jumping in behind me.  This has been happening more frequently - i think last night he woke me up 4-5 times.  Broken sleep is getting old and its making me grouchy!  I may just end up kicking the dogs out of the bed completely....that's going to take some work!

Sorry for the random post- hope you all are having a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment