Jul 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday....


Linking up with Jamie to share What I'm Loving this Wednesday!

1-
Today I am loving dinner night with friends.  I look forward to this every Wednesday- relaxing with friends is a nice way to break up the week!  Plus 40% off Wednesdays at my favorite Mexican spot doesn't hurt either! :)

2-
Today I am loving the wonderful girls weekend I just had.  My fabulous friends through me a bachelorette party at Lake Lure- it was so much fun!!  I seriously have the best friends!


(thanks for the photo Rebbecca)

3-
Today I am loving that Chris and I have a nice relaxing weekend ahead of us!  And when i say relaxing, i mean a weekend full of last minute errands- at least we will be staying in town!

4-
Today I am loving that Chris' linen shirt and pants for the wedding came in and they look/fit great!  Now we just need the pants hemmed and his wedding day attire will be done!

5-
Today I am loving that I marry my sweet man in exactly 3 weeks!  I am beyond excited....let the fun begin!!:)

2 comments:

  1. That bachelorette party looks like SO much fun!! And, I cannot wait to see pics from your wedding! Congrats! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete