Apr 18, 2011

'I Do' - Key Largo style :)

I wanted a place to add information about my upcoming wedding so that i could look back at some point and see all of the hard work and fun that went into planning such a special day. I want to give credit where credit is due- none of these plans would have been made had it not been for my wonderful mother. She has really planned most of the wedding- and I've added my '2-cents' in here and there! :)

I will do separate posts for all of the details- first up:
Location...

Below are pictures of the house we have rented and the actual location of the 'I Do's' :
(View of the house from the water)

(I will be getting married somewhere amongst the palm trees on the beach)

(View of the pool from the house)

(View of the pool/beach)

The Collins family will stay at a separate house near by- this is the main house that will act as the central location for everyone.

I cannot wait to get there in August- these pictures are heaven!

Click here to see more pictures of 'Sunset Elegance'

Stay tuned for details about the ceremony!

3 comments:

  1. OMG its so pretty I can not wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Are you sure you're not in the market for a flower girl? :-) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebeccs- i can bring you in my suitcase! :)

    ReplyDelete