Dec 4, 2012

November 19, 2012

This is the day that forever changed my life, it is the day that my sweet dad went to Heaven.  I still cannot believe that i have to live the rest of my life without my dad, I absolutely cannot wait until i see him again.

He is the smartest person i have ever met- and i know there was so much more life he could have lived, there was more that he wanted to do.  Although his life was cut much too short- the 56 years he was on earth were not wasted.  He lived life to the absolute fullest and was passionate about so many things.

The things i will miss the most are:  his ice blue eyes, his goofy smile, his love for having fun, his culinary concoctions he would come up with, his smell of old spice and cigars, his encouragement in everything i did, and his passion for life.

The next couple of posts will be dedicated to the life of my father.

1 comment: