Jun 21, 2012

Thursday Randoms...

- Our condo is officially on the market.  I like to be optimistic and think that the process of actually selling it wont take forever.....keeping my fingers crossed.

- I got a new car!  Long story short- chris and i needed money for a down payment for our next home so we sold my car.  It put what we needed into our pocket and we leased a car for me.  It came down to the fact that we would rather have a house than a car :) As sad as i was to see the Acura go, i was just as happy to welcome a 2012 Honda CRV- i'm thoroughly enjoying it!

- I have vacation coming up- an entire week off of work.  I.cannnot.wait.

- Going back to the condo situation- keeping a house up to par for showings is not fun.  It is a lot of work when you actually live in the house you are selling and have 2 dogs.  Sheesh.

- I need the following things terribly:  my hair dyed, my nails done, and a tan.  All things that i wish i could just snap my fingers and have done.

- We have SO many weddings this year- i think 7 to be exact.  We have already been to 2- it is definitely wedding season!  Between weddings, showers, and vacations i am pretty much booked this summer!

- I am ready to move (like yesterday).  We are busting at the seams in the condo.  Selling our place and buying a house cannot happen fast enough.

- Ever feel like you constantly give to people in your life and don't receive anything in return?  Yeah, that's how Chris and I feel lately. I'm just really thankful for my sweet hubby and our 2 pups.  

- I cannot believe our 1 year anniversary is quickly approaching.  Time is going so fast.  We have some fun stuff planned - i am very much looking forward to it!


1 comment:

  1. Girl - I need my hair done soooo bad its sad :( But hey, thank God our men love us anyways!

    ReplyDelete